IBM 7915C3U System x3650 M4 7915 – Server – rack-mountable – 2U – 2-way – 1 x Xeon E5-2620V2 / 2.1 GHz – RAM 8 GB – SAS – hot-swap 2.5 inch – no HDD – G200eR2 – GigE – no OS – Monitor : none.
The IBM System x3650 M4 blends outstanding uptime, performance and I/O flexibility for cost efficiency and rock-solid reliability. The powerful server offers an energy-smart, affordable, and easy-to-use rack solution with a pay-as-you-grow design to help lower costs and manage risks. With more computing power per Watt and powerful processors, advanced memory support, and greater disk
The IBM System x3650 M4 blends outstanding uptime, performance and I/O flexibility for cost efficiency and rock-solid reliability. The powerful server offers an energy-smart, affordable, and easy-to-use rack solution with a pay-as-you-grow design to help lower costs and manage risks. With more computing power per Watt and powerful processors, advanced memory support, and greater disk capacity for businesses requiring extreme storage, the x3650 M4 offers balanced performance and density.
- Type: Server| Product Form Factor: Rack-mountable – 2U| Built-in Devices: LED panel| Embedded Security: Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip| Server Scalability: 2-way| Front Accessible Bays Qty: 2| Hot-Swap Bays Qty: 8| Localization: English| CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2620V2 / 2.1 GHz| Max Turbo Speed: 2.6 GHz| Number of Cores: 6-core| CPU Qty: 1| Max CPU Qty: 2| CPU Upgradability: Upgradable| Processor Main Features: Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2| CPU Socket: LGA2011 Socket
- Chipset Type: Intel C602J| Installed Size: 15 MB| Cache Per Processor: 15 MB| Installed Size: 8 GB| Technology: DDR3 SDRAM – ECC| Memory Speed: 1600 MHz| Form Factor: DIMM 240-pin| Features: Memory Mirroring, Memory Sparing, mixing of different types of memory modules is not supported, slots 13 – 24 are available in two-processor configuration only| Configuration Features: 1 x 8 GB| RAM Supported: 768 GB – Load-Reduced| Type: No HDD| Type: 1 x SAS – integrated
- Controller Interface Type: SATA 6Gb/s / SAS 6Gb/s| Storage Controller Name: ServeRAID M5110e| RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10| Monitor Type: None.| Type: Integrated| Graphics Processor: Matrox G200eR2| Video Memory: 16 MB| Video Interfaces: VGA| Type: Integrated| Ethernet Ports: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet| Ethernet Controller: Intel I350-AM4| Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet| Remote Management Controller: Integrated Management Module v2 (IMM2)
- Features: Wake on LAN (WoL), Teaming support| Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.1Q| Bays: 1 (total) / 1 (free) x external 5.25 x 1/6H (Slim Line)| Slots: 2 (total) / 1 (free) x CPU| Interfaces: 6 x USB 2.0 ( 2 front, 4 rear )| Features: Administrator password, power-on password, predictive failure analysis (PFA), automatic server restart (ASR)| Device Type: Power supply – hot-plug| Power Redundancy: Optional| Power Redundancy Scheme: 1+1 (with optional power supply)
- Installed Qty: 1| Max Supported Qty: 2| Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )| Power Provided: 550 Watt| 80 PLUS Certification: 80 PLUS Platinum| OS Provided: No operating system| Software: IBM ServerGuide, IBM Systems Director, IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager| Service & Support: 3 years warranty| Service & Support Details: Limited warranty – 3 years – on-site – response time: next business day| Width: 17.5 in| Depth: 29.4 in| Height: 3.4 in| Weight: 55.1 lbs